|Friday, 2019-10-18, 1:53 AM|
|Main | Battlefield Bed and Breakfast | Registration | Login | RSS|
Battlefield Bed and Breakfast, Gettysburg, PA
On January 21, GASP, (the whole team made this investigation... YAY!) investigated the Battlefield Bed and Breakfast in Gettysburg, PA. It was definitely a very good turnout all around. We had about 20 guests participating. Before the investigation we gave a brief presentation explaining what it is that we do, answered some questions and passed around our equipment for a show and tell. Most of the guests were very intrigued. We broke off into separate groups and covered inn, the barn and the property, trudging through the six inches of snow that just so happened to have thin layer of ice on top (Crunch, Crunch, Crunch, LOL).We wrapped up the investigation around 2am. Another big thanks goes to the innkeeper Florence for having us and giving us the opportunity to once again have a very successful investigation at her inn.
The Battlefield Bed and Breakfast is in a 200 year old field stone farmhouse that was a witness to the battle of Gettysburg. Cornelius Houtelin's 1809 Civil War farmhouse is located on 30 acres of the Gettysburg Battlefield. He was active in the emancipation movement and the Underground Railroad.
Innkeeper: Florence Tarbox
- One soldier still appears throughout the homestead and the property
- Spirit of a young girl has also been witnessed by guests
- Some have reported a small, cold hug from the ghostly child
- Footsteps heard on the stairs
- Doors unlock by themselves
- An ethereal lantern shines in the nearby field, and some even say that Cornelius Houtelin himself still watches over his former home.
- Hearing whispers
Palmyra Historical Society
|Copyright GASP - Ghost And Spirit Paranormal © 2019|
|Make a free website with uCoz|